In this electronic version of traditional Checkers (Draughts) players can select European or American rules.
How to start the game?
- Either click on the Play Now button above or look below and select the room that you wish to play in. The game will open in a new window.
- In the new window, scroll down through the list and select a table that is available. Click Join. Or create a new table by clicking on the Create Table button located in the control panel box.
- When the new table is created and you have a partner ready to play, click on Start and wait for your partner's confirmation.
How to play Checkers (Draughts)?
- Main objective is capturing all the opponent's checkers.
- Click on a piece and then click on a square to move it.